Are you ambitious, talented and want to shape the future world of Healthcare Technology? Then this is the right community garden for you.
This is an opportunity to build our company from seedling to forest, with a user base of 2+ million and all the support needed in order to take our ideas to the tops of the trees.
Who we are
We may be small but we are a rapidly growing group of free thinking, creative minds. Over the past 6 years we’ve built an amazing community of students/teachers, health care workers, parents, hard workers, dreamers and doers, and everyone in between. We have built many products that share the ethos of what we believe in across platforms such as a Mobile/Desktop App, Twitter/YouTube Bot, and physical goods for those who do not have access to such devices or technology. While we have not raised more than $100K, we are positioned to fundraise when we are ready.
As Co-Founder / CTO you will setup and scale an innovative and revolutionary technology brand in the Health Tech space from the comfort of your home. While we do not currently have offices, we plan to do a hybrid WFH option.
- Plan and execute our development system strategy
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Take ownership of the product development and technical aspects
- Drive international expansion and the marketing strategy of the product
- Build up a talented cross-functional team
- Work together closely with founder and investors as well as manage and delegate to any relevant team members
- Passion for mental health and digital health tech, as well as the communities that we reach. Empathetic towards people with disabilities, mental health diagnosis, and a willingness to connect with them for research and community building purposes.
- A patient and understanding attitude both internally and public facing. You do not necessarily need to have a social media presence but it is preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years professional or entrepreneurial experience in the startup space or experience building your own products (healthcare startups is highly preferred)
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus but not required. (Executed and successful product ideas are ideal)
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proven leadership and people management skills, ability to collaborate successfully on a common vision
- The right “how can we help” mindset and strong work ethic to build a successful company
- Strong data driven capabilities paired with hands-on attitude and results-oriented approach
- Intrinsic motivation to learn and willingness to take on various tasks inside and outside your field of expertise
- Familiarity with data science & data infrastructures, and experience in developing apps, technology with an AI focus or games
- Passion for trends and innovations in tech
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Availability to start working remotely within the next 3 months
- Work on a very small and ambitious team of future thinking creatives
- Very large degree of freedom and responsibility to actively shape the company
- Connection to a wholesome and diverse community both online and off
- Equity and stock options
Does this sound like THEE opportunity you’ve been waiting for?
Please include in your CV and resume:
- Why do you care about our company as well as mental healthcare? (Specifically health tech)
- One early-stage health technology company that you find extremely promising and worth taking a closer look at (& why)
- Why do you think you’re the right fit for us?
Send to email@example.com with the subject: “CTO Position Aloe Bud”
We look forward to hearing from you and are excited to shape the future of mental healthcare together.
You must log in to post a comment.